Wednesday, July 7, 2021

Help with appendix and tucked in shirt


I normally do strong side in a black arch and it works well, but I think appendix would be a better carry option to ensure no printing when bending over and I want to hide the clips on the belt like when I am wearing a tucked in shirt.I tried the enigma, but it is a bit bulky and creates a shelf effect on the front of my waist and I don't like how my pants sort of slide up and down on it since it's like wearing two belts.I just tried the Tulster Oath because it just has a single clip, but I'm not a fan of how it attaches to the belt with just the one clip, and despite the claw the handle prints, unless, I discovered, I simulate a forward cant and position about 1-2 o'clock to have it curve around my hip bone.Is there an appendix holster that supports forward cant and maybe uses something like ulticlips so I can make the clips hide behind the belt? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3jQA5LL

No comments:

Post a Comment