Friday, July 2, 2021

Alternatives to fire arms?

So I'm neurodivergent , ADHD in particular (aka my brain is physically and chemically different, just figured that out two years ago) so I think differently and have different solutions to the same problem. And I have nothing against guns and I really like going to the range but that's with ear muffs and only rifles , I really don't like pistols

So with that being said, along the rule of threes (I think its most self defense situations happen within three feet, three shots are fired , and this is the part I forgot but I think they're over in there seconds ) what is a self defense tool that has the same level of instant lethality of a pistol ? I've made a few posts about the backripper tomahawk but I was basically told I was stupid and laughed at but eh shit happens

I've got non lethal self defense covered , I have really good awareness ( I mean I can't focus on a single thing for a second so I basically scan 24/7 lol) , I'm 6ft and broad, and have some bjj and Maui Thai training (enough to pass the joe line ) and last but definitely not least is a high powered flash light that will "blind" even in the day time. I carry a small flexed blade for oh shit situations where someone gets right on me before I can react

Thanks for any advice and I know to practice and train, also what you carry is what you'll have when shit happens



Submitted July 03, 2021 at 12:14AM by mrmagicbeetle https://ift.tt/2SI0HDs

No comments:

Post a Comment