Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Target focus vs Sight focus


So up untill recently I have been a one eye closed shooter. Even when I was in a branch of the armed services they taught us one eye closed for pistol. My question is this. I have no problem with sight focus with one eye closed, and have decent accuracy. With both eyes open I am able to focus on the correct double of the firearm in front of me for target focus, though in the range in low light standard sights were a bit difficult to pick up. Once I got comfortable with my new pistol, with target focus I was able to get about 4-5 inch groups doing push out drills.My question is, what is the consensus for where focus should be for self defense purposes?If it is front sight focus, how do you achieve this with both eyes open? Thanks in advance for any advice. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2L7oFE2

No comments:

Post a Comment