Sunday, December 27, 2020

Can’t decide which route to go.


Edit to clarify: I can probably conceal the G19 just barely well enough but it’s not as comfortable as I’d like and that’s mainly due to thickness. I’d probably get by if I added a wedge but I’d still like something I feel more secure in concealing while maintaining how nice the 19 is to shoot as opposed to the 43.Little bit of background first. I have a G19 (two actually) and love shooting it, but carrying it with my build is a bit more difficult and a tad uncomfortable but not impossible. I used to have a G43 that was amazing to carry but much snappier to shoot.Now, I have tons of holsters and belts from the major recommended brands here on the sub but have been considering moving to a G48 or P365XL (or even an EDC X9S) to hopefully find my “Goldilocks Carry”. I can find a ton of comparisons between the various popular carry options but I’d love to hear from some members on how to get as close to a G19 in terms of “shootability” while maximizing the carrying comfort.I figure I can sell one of the 19s to put towards whatever I choose. Or should I just stick with one of the 19s and try to find a better clothing option in order to better conceal? I’m also considering adding a RDS to whichever route I decide to go.Thanks! via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2JqGAFm

No comments:

Post a Comment