Monday, December 28, 2020

Poor ammunition choice?


In a hypothetical DGU situation that would normally lead to a finding of not guilty (in the event of a trial) or that wouldn't normally garnish charges (AG discretion) how much concern is placed upon what kind of ammunition was used.If lethal force is deemed to be appropriate, is any attention placed on what kind of ammo you used? I ask because I have a box of the R.I.P ammo and it has a reputation as being "the deadliest ammo on the market". Would it be foolish to load my carry magazine with this type of ammo. Would a potential juror see that as some kind of intention to kill? Am I putting wayy to much thought into this?Thanks for the responses!EDIT: I currently use Federal HP in my carry weapon, the R.I.P's were a Xmas gift that I was curious about so thus my post. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2L1z4RO

No comments:

Post a Comment