Sunday, December 27, 2020

Help me list 10-round 9mm or larger cal pistols for CCW


I have a couple handguns that I don't mind carrying. I'm not looking for my first and I'm not looking for my last...However, I've been banging my head on a wall trying to do research on the internet coming up with the same results over and over again.No matter how I stick it in a search engine I can't seem to find anybody that took the time to list all of the carry guns that hold 10 + 1. I bump into the 6+1 & 7+1 guns over and over.I'm in New York. Need I say more? 10 is our limit here. Other than the Glock 48 which I have and the Sig p365, what else is concealable and Carries ten rounds of 9 mm? Or 40 or 45? Hoping to see guns with a overall width of less than 1.4" and single stackI think there was a Springfield that concealed well with 10 rounds of 40.Can you guys help me come up with a list of maybe 10 top Firearms that fit the criteria?Right now I'm not worried about what's comfortable, what's accurate, what's popular, what's easy to find in the store, what's discontinued... I can research guns individually all day long. But I'm trying to come up with a list of what I want to research.Thank you!! via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3nTo1IV

No comments:

Post a Comment