Thursday, December 31, 2020

Best full (or close to full) sized pistols on a $400 budget


I'm a big guy.. 6'8, 265lbs, athletic build, so I like to carry larger guns, small ones don't work too good with my hands and the g43 looks like a pea shooter when I'm carrying it.. Looking for something like a glock 19 that isn't a glock 19, had one, and I don't know why but I just didn't really like it and for that reason didn't really ever carry it.. Now I have a beretta clone (girsan), I like it and I carry it, however it doesn't really strike me as that reliable and you can't buy holsters for it or spare mags etc.Looking to buy a gun in the $400 range this week and any advice from all you smart gun folks would be greatly appreciated via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/380OnmM

No comments:

Post a Comment