Tuesday, December 29, 2020

How to use a swiss army knife has a weapon?

I am not a violent dude, I have never gotten in a fight in my life. But I like to be prepared (which is why I love martial arts and other things like that). The fact that I don’t like to fight makes it so that if I was stuck in a life treathening situation, I wouldn’t have weapons on me, which would force me to improvise. I know hand to hand combat, but if I have something I could use has a weapon, it would be better (well, not always, but I like to have options). Which brings me to my point.

Is there any techniques to use swiss army knives that dont have locking mechanisms on the blade, or other knives that don’t have such mechanisms in s fight?

Right now, since I dont know how to use the blade in a fight, would just use the corkscrew or another tool has a kind of improvised brass knuckles, in the same way that you could use car keys. But if there are ways to use the blade without risking to hurt yourself, I would like to know.

Btw, in a civilian fight, it’s almost always better to not have a knife. You generally have more chance that your enemy could turn your knife against you. Plus, if somebody attacks you with is fists and you gravely injure him with a knife, in most jurisdictions, you are in the wrong. This post is just about knowing how to use it in last resorts, like if you are taken hostage or something. Not in the typical bar fight situation.



Submitted December 29, 2020 at 08:30PM by OMGab8 https://ift.tt/3pvpZzB

No comments:

Post a Comment