Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Anti gun coworkers idea of substitution for a ccw


TLDR: coworker says me cc is dumb and I should use a can of soup instead. (Please let me know if I have the wrong flair)Have any of you guys or girls had a friend or coworker have just completely odd views on guns?Today at work I was talking with a friend and got on the topic of confrontation with people. He told me some road rage incidents that weren’t much, just a couple “fuck you” and honk type things. I told him I’m not a very confrontational person to begin with and I carry a gun everyday (but not at work, why would I tell anyone if I did at work anyways) , so I avoid it at all costs because if I get into a fight, I’ve automatically brought a gun into the fight. I shit you not his eyes got super wide and he was like “duuuude that’s not good! You shouldn’t carry a gun, everybody’s got one now and everything’s just gonna turn into a shoot out, cops will blow you away for no reason since you have it” I then explain to him that I have it to protect myself and family, don’t open carry, and keep it well concealed. He then says “well if you just let situations of confrontation go, that person is just gonna go on to being an asshole” I say “well that’s fine because I didn’t have to argue or shoot someone over some bullshit” (like a person to start a pointless argument over something like a parking spot is going to stop being an ass because someone took their bait of wanting a fight lol ok)Anyway convo goes on and I also say if I’m out grocery shopping and there’s a mass shooting I have a better chance of protecting myself and others. He then says “dude just grab a big can of soup or dog food, those are so hard if you hit someone hard enough they’re gonna go down”Yeah I then moved on because I saw it was getting nowhere. Still my friend, just know that I can never talk to him about guns or self defense ever again lol. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2WTh0Mn

No comments:

Post a Comment