Sunday, December 27, 2020

Traveling/working in Illinois


So my work will require me to drive into and around il in the near future. Am a wi resident. Will not be going into chicago. Obviously not thrilled about this.As far as I can tell, carrying in any capacity is illegal. I believe there is a provision for strictly driving through without stopping, but this will not apply to me.I currently pocket carry a p365. Conceals fine but could be seen if someone really knew what to look for.My options as I see it-Stick to oc and flashlightDownsize to a 380 for more complete concealmentChange nothing, send itWhat would you do?A DGU means big trouble, but almost certainly less trouble than being dead. Odds of being searched are tiny, but more than the average person considering my line of work. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3mNv8RK

No comments:

Post a Comment