
I'm having a hard time googling what I'm looking for exactly, especially at the price.I'm looking for a set hearing protection, similar to my walker impacts, that has the following:Omnidirectional mics for ambient noise amplificationConnect to bluetooth on my phone.Rechargable lithium ion battery with decent battery life.Over the ear protection.Obviously the electronic protection shouldn't send the sound to my ears.Bonus points: ability to mix the audio so I can turn up/down the bluetooth audio and ambient noise separately.Basically, I'm gonna sit out in my field popping coyotes, so I want to listen to a podcast but turn the noise up so I can hear still. my wife and I are shoot on our property, but I'll usually go out by myself for 20 minutes ahead. I like to listen to some music and practice with my glock 44.Any recommendations? I've been seeing ads for in hear protection that's similar, but they've got a lot of shortcomings I think. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3olB2e4
No comments:
Post a Comment