Friday, December 4, 2020

Best Weapons for self defense

Hi everyone. Yesterday I had an encounter when getting off the bus. Some random guy who looked hella sketchy (he looked homeless and was talking to himself on the back of the bus) Followed me after I got off and then immediately punched me and ran off. I have a busted lip and a concussion but other than that I’m fine. I’m too young to own a gun but I am going to be learning how to use one and was just wondering what type of weapon I should carry on me when going out? I also signed up for some self defense classes! So far I purchased some bear spray and my dad told me I should carry a pen because it could be used as a weapon. Any insight would be appreciated!



Submitted December 04, 2020 at 05:53AM by giselegrace https://ift.tt/3qpkROG

No comments:

Post a Comment