Monday, May 4, 2020

Virginia Non-Resident Permit Questions


I live in Maryland but spend a considerable amount of time in Virginia and want to apply for a non-resident permit. I meet all of the requirements and can provide most of the documentation already but had a few questions that I’m hoping someone here can answer.Are any of the Virginia State Police offices taking fingerprints? On the VSP website they state that due to COVID they are only processing prints for specific reasons, but that’s dated March 23rd and I was curious if anyone had any luck. I am trying to get my prints taken as close to the MD border as possible.If the VSP isn’t taking prints, is there anywhere else I can get them done?Can the application be done completely by mail? I would assume so since it’s the non-resident permit but COVID is shaking everything up.I appreciate any information anyone can provide. Maryland is a wasteland when it comes to concealed carry. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2SyjldW

No comments:

Post a Comment