Friday, May 29, 2020

You aren’t invincible (discussion)


I often have to remind myself that just because I have a ccw, doesn’t mean it’s a good idea to go anywhere I please just because I’m carrying. Especially seeing all the riots going on I can’t help but think about the different headlines of random armed citizens defending local businesses. While that’s all fine an dandy and they have every right to do so, I believe the best way to protect yourself is avoiding dangerous situations altogether. I realize that some people have no other choice but to be in the thick of things due to their living situation; but the best way to not become an addition to a gun violence statistic is to avoid getting into a situation like that in the first place. If you have the luxury of having a choice, I’d make the smart one and stay safe by staying home. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2XzdDtG

No comments:

Post a Comment