Sunday, May 31, 2020

I am honestly afraid to conceal carry as a black male, I need advice


Long story short, I live in Minnesota and all these riots is making me feel unsafe. I want to protect myself, family/friends, and my property from rioters. However, the one thing that is in the back of my mind is, "What if a cop pulls me over" or "What if someone sees my gun and then prejudges me as a criminal just because I'm black and then the cops are called"There's a lot more pros right now for me to conceal carry but the con of becoming swiss cheese is pretty fucking big. In Minnesota you do not have to tell the officer that you are licensed CCW owner. When LE asks you have to tell of course. I know some people will say not to tell LE unless asked but I'm not sure how I feel about that.I just applied for my permit to purchase (free in my state) and should be approved soon. The gun I have in mind is the SIG P320 Compact and I am opting for an appendix holster. I want the gun hidden as much as possible which hopefully an appendix holder will do so.Thanks for the help guys! via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/36M5xlI

No comments:

Post a Comment