Sunday, May 31, 2020

Drew For The First Time


Was somewhere in Ca and at 75 yards away we see two people wrestling with each other. First we thought they were play fighting then after further examination we saw it was a man and a woman fighting. We approached quickly. At this point he was choking her with both hands and had her pinned against the hood of his car. Friend yelling at him and pulling him off and he’s not quitting. I think to myself about how much time she’s got while he’s got her like that so I yell “stop I’ve got a firearm get your hands off of her”. As I’m unholstering but not yet pointing it anywhere else but at the ground/safest direction possible for this scenario/ location. He immediately stops and backs off and yells at me and says he has one too. I say I don’t care don’t touch her. They take off together and I take off.I told myself my whole damn life I’m never getting involved in anything like this unless it was literally myself or my family but there I was..........stupid guy was choking her and my friend couldn’t pull him off of her so I just did that.Help me answer this please.Was it justified?Should I inform the police? Should I inform the issuing ccw department of this? I don’t think anybody saw. I don’t want any trouble from this in the future.Reporting the domestic violence wouldn’t work because I have no idea who it was or have a plate number or anything. Plus the woman was yelling “he’s fine” and defending him so I don’t think she’d report it. Should I still report it anyway?I feel stupid, I don’t ever get involved and I don’t want to ever get involved but the guy was choking her........what would y’all have done?It worked he stopped choking her right away and backed off and ended up leaving. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2zNrkxh

No comments:

Post a Comment