Sunday, May 31, 2020

Question on filling out Ohio CCW application


Fellow Ohioans I need your help, I was filling out my CCW application and when I got to question 17 in section 3 it asks if I am a resident in another state which I am not so I answer no but does that mean I skip the next part asking for a "state of residence/ If a resident of another state, are you employed in Ohio?" or fill it out and if I fill it out which box is the right one as if I answer no it means I am not employed in Ohio which I am as I live here but if I answer yes that says I live out of state which I dontA similar thing happens in section 4 with questions 12-15 where they ask " If you are an alien admitted to the United States under a nonimmigrant visa, do you fall within any of the exceptions set forth in the instructions to question 12 on the ATF Form 4473? (If you meet any of these exceptions, you must provide supporting documentation)?" as a citizen how do I answer this? there is no n/a box it is yes or no.Questions 13 and 14 want to know the state of residence(if any) and country of citizenship which feels obvious as I am a citizen of the USA so I'm guessing its either just a redundancy or something I don't need to fill out. IDKFinally question 15 " If you are not a citizen of the United States, what is your U.S.- issued alien number or admission number?" which I don't have as I am a citizen so would I leave this blank as well?Thanks for your help in advance with this it makes me feel like an idiot not knowing how to fill this out via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2AohYrR

No comments:

Post a Comment