Thursday, May 28, 2020

Vedder Lighttuck or Concealment Express?


Deciding on a tuckable IWB holster for a P365 XL to carry strong side. I hear a lot of good things about Vedder in this sub but I’m a lefty and I did read once that they don’t account for the mag release being swapped when ordering for left hand draw. Any other lefties with this holster who can speak to this?Apart from that, these two holsters appear to be very similar. Anyone whose tried both? CE is $36.95 compared to $60 for the LightTuck.Any issues with the Kydex scratching your gun? Concealment Express sells a holster gun lube they claim protects the finish. Is that worth buying?I like the idea of a single clip for ease of putting it on and taking it off. I did also consider a hybrid with a mesh backing for comfort but they’re a little more difficult to work with taking on and off. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3c6A3Ic

No comments:

Post a Comment