Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Flexible belt


Currently I use an Ares Gear Aegis belt, which is a 1.5" double layer scuba/nylon belt. It worked great 55 pounds ago when carrying OWB, but now I wear size 31 pants and it's unable to bend around me fast enough. It's like wearing a hula hoop, my holster doesn't sit right, it pokes when I sit, it hits chairs in the back, it causes pain, and it even prints. I also can't crank it down tight enough to force it to conform to me because that hurts my injured back. Additionally, I'm making the switch to AIWB, and the inability to bend has upgraded it from a problem to something that must be solved now for AIWB to work well (my claw won't even touch!).So, I need suggestions for a more bendable belt. I'm anticipating the solution is probably some kind of single layer nylon belt with a cobra buckle (since cobra belts seem to be very popular and made by everyone now), but really it's just got to: bend around me, not sag (no floppy Walmart belts), and be infinetly adjustable (to accommodate my injured back). If you know of or use a belt like this I'd love some suggestions; when everyone is looking for the stiffest belt these days, flexible belts are a rough topic to try and google for information on. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/36ysSas

No comments:

Post a Comment