Sunday, May 31, 2020

How do you deal with open carry for defense of self and property private/public?


With what is going on now days I’m forced to think more about gun ownership, 2nd amendment and response. So my question deals with things like the video of the few armed men protecting the business from rioters and police. I understand that a gun is a good deterrent on its own. But what happens when that's not enough? Most of us would agree there is a wise choice,if not obligation, to avoid a problem but you have decided to stand in the way of a problem. So say a group 8-12, 10-20, 50-70, whatever, are are aggressively, but not all blatantly violent, headed down the street towards your business or home and you are outside openly armed. Where is the unmarked fire line? Are you willing to shoot? What if one unseen in the group throws something? Is everyone then guilty by association? This is a serious question, I known I listed open carry but has similar application to CCW and y'all generally seem to be in my camp of avoiding problems then some other subs almost eager to throw down. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2XliJLw

No comments:

Post a Comment