Friday, May 29, 2020

Hemp-derived CBD Products and Firearms


Long time lurker, first time poster (thanks to all of you, this community rocks!). I've seen a few folks on here asking about CBD products in the past and figured I'd shed some light on the topic. I won't include any identifying information to avoid self-promoting.I recently started a CBD business and in doing so, hired on a lawyer and asked a shitload of questions to assure compliance. One of which was asking about the combination of hemp-derived CBD products and firearms. As far as I could tell from my research, since the passing of the 2018 Farm Bill, hemp-derived CBD is no longer on the controlled substances list, so I didn't think it would be an issue owning firearms and hemp-derived CBD products. Sure enough, I was correct! Hemp-derived CBD products and firearms are perfectly acceptable to own simultaneously. CBD derived from marijuana still remains on the controlled substances list, but hemp-derived CBD is perfectly fine. Hemp-derived CBD products are classified as having less than .3% of THC. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3gAytSs

No comments:

Post a Comment