Thursday, May 28, 2020

Looking for First Handgun to Learn and go for CCW: Larger Grip Single Stack or Double Stack?


I'm looking for something that would best help me to learn shooting handguns and would be serviceable as a CCW. My build is pretty lanky, 6'0 and about 160 pounds. My hands aren't big but I have long fingers so I definitely don't think I'd enjoy shooting a pocket gun.I'm relatively new to firearms, I've had an AR-15 for about 3 years now and I'm decent with it, but I've only had limited experience with handguns.I've heard that a larger handgun is the way to go for learning the fundamentals, but I'm concerned about concealing a full-size or a double-stack because of my frame. I've done a bit of research on some different models and here's what I came up with:Double Stack: G19, G45, M&P 9 2.0, CZ P-10CSingle Stack: G43X, G48, ShieldI'm leaning more towards the G43X or G48 because they're more concealable and they still hold 10+1, but will a single stack stunt my growth because it'll be harder to learn the basics correctly? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3esaSBq

No comments:

Post a Comment