Saturday, May 30, 2020

S&W M&P Shield 9 Question


Hi All, so I purchased a M&P shield 9mm last week and when I brought it home I went to field strip and clean it up a bit since it was super oily and greased up. Well long story short the sear deactivation lever fell completely out of the gun and after some quick contact with S&W they wanted me to send it in for closer inspection/repair. I am under the impression that there should be no way this lever could just fall out so the integrity of the trigger assembly may be in question. I was planning on getting my ccw soon and using that pistol as my edc. I have never owned a S&W being still relatively new to the gun community, so my question is, should I be concerned with the reliability of this firearm as a CCW? I have head a lot of good things about S&W and how reliable their firearms are but the fact that this happened on a brand new gun was a little troubling especially if I may have to rely on it in a self defense situation.Thanks in advance! via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2zBsPyP

No comments:

Post a Comment