Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Advice: Recently started carrying again, wife is bit happy.


Purchased my first handgun recently after selling all my firearms years ago due to financial hardship. I don't hide things from my wife so I initiated the conversation about my feelings that for peace of mind and the safety of our family, I am going to start carrying again. While my wife has never been a fan of guns, (uninterested, mostly) she seems to changed her opinion and is now very nervous about having a gun in the home. This caught me by suprise since she has always known me as a responsible gun owner, we've never had any traumatic experiences regarding firearms, and she has never been anti gun beyond disinterest. I believe it is important to get back to owning, carrying and practicing, and the gun is en route to my ffl, but I respect her enough to continue the conversation and try to ease her mind. Has anyone else had a similar experience? How did you and your partner handle it? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2TVoihF

No comments:

Post a Comment