Monday, May 4, 2020

Anyone worried about rust on your IWB carry? If so how do you prevent it?


I carry a Glock in a Dara kydex holster and have had no problems. I also wipe down the outside of my guns with the same type of lube I use for the internals (breakthrough or shooter lube). I’m getting a P320 X full size and i will occasionally carry it, heard the Sigs may rust easier. I’ve got a couple questions: Should I be using a specific type of lube for external rust protection? Like a really thin kind?And also what material for the holster? I have heard the kydex is better because protects from your skin better but can also TRAP moisture. And I’ve heard that leather protects better cause it absorbs moisture but then that also means it can transfer that moisture to the firearm.Admittedly I am confused by the whole holster contradictions haha via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2SBLiBl

No comments:

Post a Comment