Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Stacking your magazine?


So, I'm by no means an expert, I'm fairly new to carrying, but I do have a fair bit of experience with firearms in general. I was in charge of small arms training for my command, I've been through 3 non-military firearms/concealed carry classes, and during this last class, the instructor said something weird to me.He recommended stacking his magazine, a few rounds of this, a few rounds of that, and the last bit of another. I've heard of others saying similar things, but this is the first time someone has said it to my face.My buddy who I went through the course with followed up with stacking his own carry magazines. I've kept mine the same. I've been to the range since the course, but I didn't bring a variety of ammo to test fire stacked magazines.What are your experiences and thoughts? Is there any proof in the pudding, or is this just some LARPing fantasy? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2UgTLLC

No comments:

Post a Comment