Saturday, March 21, 2020

Skill level self assessment question.


Hey all, at nearly every indoor range where I live they have a liability waiver and on this form they ask you what you consider to be your skill level. This is multiple choice from no skill to expert with varying degrees in between. How do you all evaluate and answer this? I know it’s not super serious but it got me thinking about the Dunning-Kruger effect and how people with a lunch of experience but not really much might evaluate themselves as more skilled than someone with intermediate skill who might devalue their skill and a true expert might feel reluctant to put that down as they assume it would look false.Obviously I’m overthinking this but I was curious what you all put. Asking the CCW sub is an attempt to get perspective from this particular subset of gun owners as non carrying gun owners might answer completely different.If you read my whole question, thanks for your time. Lol via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2UteydI

No comments:

Post a Comment