Thursday, March 5, 2020

Renting carry guns? TN permit holder traveling to UT


I have a valid CCW permit from a state that has reciprocity with Utah. Do gun shops (or anywhere else for that matter) rent carry guns to valid CCW permit holders from out-of-state?I'm flying to Utah next week and will then be driving through some really remote areas with just myself and my girlfriend. As such, I would like to carry but after reading multiple negative experiences I'd prefer to not go through the process of declaring and retrieving my own carry gun at the airport (including finding a suitable case and lock). I don't want to miss my flight or potentially be separated from my girlfriend especially with this coronavirus panic occurring.Haven't been able to find much about this except for this from the ATF website:A person may loan or rent a firearm to a resident of any state for temporary use for lawful sporting purposes, if they do not know or have reasonable cause to believe the person is prohibited from receiving or possessing firearms under federal law. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2TrLHaA

No comments:

Post a Comment