Tuesday, March 24, 2020

My state has paused the CCW application process. Who do I need to make hear my voice? Or do I just mass email and call every state official I can find?


I do apologise if this breaks rule 7 I don't really think of it as political but if so it can be removed.I live in NV and as of the 18th I called the fingerprinting office to go down and apply only to be told that the whole process has been put on hold. Obviously this situation isn't going to calm down anytime soon and I'm rather worried that the process will remain closed with out any alternative process for way too long if nothing is said about it.It's been almost a week now and I can not find anything about this being said by any local news sources or online. That's concerning to me.Do I just start making mass emails and calls to every state official I can find contact info for? Or is there a slightly more streamlined process. I'm not sure who would even begin to have a say in that, that would have time to deal with it.I know we have open carry and that is most definitely better than other states but I don't like making people uncomfortable. I also don't want to make myself a target.I understand them wanting to limit spread of the virus but we should still have some way to receive our permits and follow the laws they've created. Especially since it seems like law enforcement all over is starting to tell people they are on their own in an effort to limit exposure. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2QFzGfK

No comments:

Post a Comment