Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Hypothetical Zoo Question


Weird hypothetical. I was thinking about this story where a kid falls into the Painted Dog enclosure at the zoo and gets mauled and thought "What would you do if you witness a child fall into a dangerous animal exhibit and you're carrying?" For argument's sake, assume you have only seconds to react and there are no zookeepers closeby.Does your answer change if the animal is endangered? What if there is a whole pack or something? Should you really just draw and start blasting some rare Red Wolves? I mean...I guess, but I don't feel great about it and I'm going to be memed to death on the news as the guy who brought a gun to the zoo and shot a bunch of endangered wild animals. Remember how much shit the kid responsible for Harambe got?I'm mostly joking because the odds of something like this are so small, but I thought it was interesting to think about. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2xmjkC4

No comments:

Post a Comment