Monday, March 2, 2020

A common dream for CCWers?


I used to get common dreams, like not making it to my last final exam and not graduating because of it, or another school based dream, where I basically stopped going to class and failing this one class will cost me my diploma. And when I was a lot younger, I'd have the common "naked in public" dreams too.I don't get those dreams anymore, but one dream that does recur is where I'm in a situation where I'm justified using my pistol, but I try to fire, and the trigger won't work. I squeeze and squeeze, but I can't pull it. In the dreams, I spend so much time trying to pull the trigger that if I had known it would not fire, then I would have instead have run.This dream is like another common dream I used to have, where I'd be in a situation where I needed to punch someone in self defense, and I couldn't punch them.Anybody else have this sort of dream, where you can't pull the trigger on your gun? Peace. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2wr2voP

No comments:

Post a Comment