Saturday, October 12, 2019

Shield 2.0 or M2.0 3.6 inch compact


I know it’s been asked before but I want to get a more updated answer. So for my first concealed carry I have made up my mind on either the S&W shield 2.0 or the S&W 2.0 compact 3.6 inch barrel both in 9mm and I was wondering what do you guys think would be the better edc gun all around.Does the extra weight and width make it harder to carry? or does the extra mag capacity make it a better pick? If I got the shield I would probably get a extra mag to go on my belt but I think with the 3.6 inch I would just carry it without a extra mag to save weight.Anybody with experience with either guns opinion would be highly appreciated as well as anybody that just knows about ccw in general thanks for the advice! via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2MbTPbB

No comments:

Post a Comment