Saturday, October 12, 2019

P365 Vs Shield 2.0 ( With 2 Upgrades), Explained in detail in post.


So i know when you read the Title it doesn't seem fair, but it will be because the shield will still be a few dollars less than the P365.Let's say i buy a Shield 2.0. which is currently going for around ($340.00) free shipping.I then buy a Apex Enchantment Trigger for the Shield 2.0 which can be bought for ($130.00).I then buy a +2 magguts kit for the 7 round flush magazine making it a 9 round magazine (ONLY ADDING 0.25") for ($23.00).With the shipping cost for the Trigger & Magguts totaling ($5.00 "I checked the shipping cost myself") it makes the total package for the Shield 2.0 ($498.00) $1.00 shy of the stock P365 which are mostly being sold for ($499.00).Now your Shield 2.0 has hands down the best trigger out of the 2 & it now has 10 rounds vs the P365's 11 rounds. If your gonna debate 1 round, then you need to look at your marksmanship, a bit more range time maybe?I know some people are gonna say that the P365 is still (0.35") shorter in height, but in my opinion that is less than half an inch and that is nothing in my eyes... I've worn my buddy's P365 and I've yet to see any difference in concealment, both conceal the same and neither print because that extra 0.35" on the Shield 2.0 doesn't show at all..All the other specs between the 2 are negligible.. the shield being (0.05") slimmer than the P365, which is absolutely nothing if i may say. Both have the same barrel length of (3.1") & the P365 is (0.30") shorter in OAL, (6.1" vs 5.8") which doesn't matter in the slightest.At this stage for me idk why i would get a P365 or why anyone would, when they can have the far superior pistol in the Shield 2.0 with just 2 upgrades & it coming in at basically the same price as the stock P365.Any and all opinions are welcomed. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2VACQCC

No comments:

Post a Comment