Saturday, October 5, 2019

Next week is my training day for my CHL (Texas) I have a few questions! TIA!


Can I use a gun that is owned by my grandfather or an other immediate family for the training?Has anyone from Texas ever been to defender outdoors?(For anyone who used defender outdoors) What is the 75 dollar price tag compared to the 99? I called to get some clarification but no answer.I'm 21 and have been sitting on this for a while now. I've always been nervous about using guns because they definitely have the potential to be deadly. But I am a proud Texan and like to make a difference in the world. My grandfather is a retired police chief of dallas. He said he would love to take me through a crash course on how to disassemble and assemble as well and the overall use of these tools. I have shot a few times. Black power rifle, shot guns, and pistols. Nothing to crazy. I appreciate any advice!Im pretty excited. Also very nervous! Any tips are appreciated! via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2Oo9je7

No comments:

Post a Comment