Friday, October 11, 2019

Looking for recommendations on Kydex shoulder holsters


Now that the weather is getting colder and I can get away with wearing flannels and jackets every day I really want to find a solid shoulder holster, ideally a retention based kydex holster. I really love my current AIWB holster but it's not the most comfortable sitting down and since I am a college student, I'm regularly standing and sitting and have to be super cautious any time I use the restrooms on campus to not expose my firearm which makes shoulder holsters really appealing to me right now.I'm seeing a few kydex shoulder holsters online but most of them are either ridiculously expensive or aren't retention based. Any recommendations would be appreciated. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/32ffipK

No comments:

Post a Comment