Saturday, October 12, 2019

High rise pants suggestions?


I absolutely cannot post this on my main.We all talk about holsters, belts, belts some more, shirts, and belts.But why don't we talk about pants more?I drive for work a lot and I have a custom OWB crossdraw leather holster for when in the car. I like to wear my belt high at or just above my belly button to cover my setup with my overgarment but my ballsack hates me for it.I have seen Duluth jeans mentioned here a lot, and some of the stretchier Wranglers but I rarely need jeans for the job. Are there any good high rise chinos or slacks brands out there? Not looking for tactical stuff like 4.11 or whatever.I do have a couple of Roundtree and Yorke pants from goodwill that are okay, but cannot find the exact same ones on Nordstroms or anywhere else. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2ILjh5A

No comments:

Post a Comment