Monday, October 14, 2019

Delaware County, OH - 5 Days


​https://ift.tt/2pjHvNv I submitted this post on Saturday night, but the first one got removed and I think I somehow screwed up the 2nd one. Apologies if you already saw this post, just excited to join the community.* State/County: Ohio / Delaware County (Live in Union County, OH but applied through Delaware County due their Sheriff's Office having better interview hours, and being close to my work. In Ohio you can get your CHL through an adjacent county.)* Processing Time: 5 days (Applied Monday, received CHL permit on Saturday in mail)* Gear/Planned Setup: Currently G36 (.45 ACP) w/ Ghost Trigger Mod, & Hyvee +1 Magazine Extension* Training Completed/Scheduled: 8 Hour State Required Training from NRA Certified Instructor* Thoughts: Happy to be able to legally conceal my handgun to protect my family and loved ones.Last year my pregnant wife and I were driving to a wedding when some scumbag began road raging on us. He eventually pulled out a gun and started waving and pointing it at us while we were both traveling down the road. I sped away and tried to get space between both of us, never allowing him to pull along side of my truck. I contemplated running him off the road somehow forcing him off the road if he did pull along side of me. This person followed us aggressively for about 45 of the longest minutes of my life. We tried calling 911, were transferred several times due to traveling in and out of jurisdictions. The police all asked if I could pull off the highway and drive somewhere safe, or to a police station. I was not going to take any chances with my wife pregnant with our first child in the passenger seat. The scumbag eventually exited the highway and stopped following us, but after that point I decided it was time for me to get my CCW, or CHL. I will never be caught unprepared in my ability protect my family and myself. Look forward to getting to know all you guys better. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/33sjVgb

No comments:

Post a Comment