Wednesday, October 9, 2019

bravo concealment holsters great customer service.


TLDR excellent customer service shipped in 9 days and was fraying replacement shipped within 24 hours, and the product is great.​So I ordered a bravo concealment DOS-light bearing IWB Kydex holster, which came with a free Kydex magazine pouch. this was my first time buying a holster that was not made already; typically I stick with products that are already made for everything because I want the product asap. I decided to order this holster because of the price, and I needed a holster that accommodates a weapon-mounted light.​The customer service was excellent except for the chat system I was not a fan of. When browsing the site, you would get multiple notifications from the chat feature on the bottom right, and it was not clear if you were going to get a person right away or if it was going to send to email. You would have to wait for a response in an email later, this is minor and was based on if the business was open or not.​I ordered 9/18 8:37 pm, and the product shipped 9/27 12:33 pm, and I received it 9/30 4:47 pm. when I got the holster I was excited and immediately took it out of the box and put it on and noticed within 10-15 minutes that the bottom of the holster at the opening where the flashlight head is was fraying. this is obviously not good, and I was not very happy with the fit of the holster. I sent a message on the chat feature of the website, and they were closed, so it said I would get a response when they are open. Email sent 9:50 pm 9/30 and response from customer service 10/1 and confirmed replacement and return label emailed to me that day. The customer service rep. Was great and very quick in her responses to me. She answered all of my questions, and since it was not my fault, the holster was damaged. They paid to ship from me to them and sent out a replacement. The replacement shipped 10/2 and delivered to me 10/5 2:53 pm. the replacement holster was much better and no fraying issues.​There is stuff I do not like about the holster, but I knew these issues before ordering, for example, it is a semi-closed off end to the holster, this prevents me from using a Glock 17 as I do with all my other Glock 19 holsters. I would have loved it if it was an open bottom holster so I could use my Glock 19 and 17 in the holster. They have the full end of the flashlight open for some reason but not the barrel end of the firearm. To me, I would think covering the lens of the flashlight would be important. There is a small opening for a threaded barrel. The other thing I was not a fan of but knew before ordering was no adjustable retention. If you turn the gun upside down in the holster and shake it with moderate force, the gun will fall out due to the weight of the light and gun. This is not a huge issue because it is an IWB holster, and when your belt is tight against the holster, it makes the retention better. Again I want to state, I knew about no adjustable retention and the not fully open bottom for the barrel before ordering; they did not mislabel anything or try to make it sound like it was something it wasn't.Overall it was a good experience, and I would order another holster from them again. It is to be understood every single product has lemons, and it is how the company handles those situations, is what matters. their price is great for the current free magazine pouch with the holster for $40.49 via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2MtTT5h

No comments:

Post a Comment