Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Question regarding a situation I recently experienced.


So I am in the process of moving and my girlfriend was helping me move she drove the uhaul back and I rode behind her in my car. This is around 11pm and we are in an area that has problems at night. My girlfriend pulled in the uhaul to the lot which was overflowed so she was very close to the street and sidewalk so I pulled off on the side and put my hazards on. I noticed a sketchy dude who was camped out he was either homeless or drunk because there is a bar nearby and that area is flooded with homeless people and there have been multiple problems with them and stealing stuff. So my girlfriend not thinking gets out puts her purse on the ground and hops in the back of the truck with her back turned to this guy, I noticed he started walking over to check out what was going on so I grabbed my gun (didn’t draw just had my hand ready to) and I’ve never been more scared in my life. He then stopped for a second when he saw her and the purse and looked at my car and realized I was with her and then turned the other way and went to one of the bars. I would just like to know if I handled this correctly and if he would of gotten over there and started doing anything bad is that justified to draw or what other ways could that have been handled? Also I plan on adding night sights on my gun but this also made me consider adding a flashlight onto my gun I wonder what people’s opinions are regarding a light on the gun. Any advice or criticism is welcome. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2KKSqbh

No comments:

Post a Comment