Friday, June 7, 2019

Taser and Pepper Spray are apparently illegal in my country

Hello. I would like to learn self defense, a while ago i was looking up on weapons for self defense (non lethal ones) and alot of sources say Tasers as well as Pepper Sprays are the best for the job but then i realised that in my country you can't have one of those unless you have a license for them wich i'm not interested in acquiring atleast not at the moment. My country is strict about weapons, it's not like in USA where you can go buy a self defense knife or other self defense tools (a taser in my case) from amazon and be allowed to use it day one.

I guess this is either a good thing or a bad thing. It's a good thing because Martial Arts play a larger role in self defense in countries that are strict on weapons. But i think that it's also a bad thing because anybody can grab something like a knife and then you wouldn't have a way to stop the attacker.

Wanted to know what you guys think, what alternatives are there ? I train Kickboxing for a year now (considering to start BJJ) as well as fitness and carry a swiss army knife and a mouthguard with me. I'm open to opinions as i have alot to learn about self defense. Thanks



Submitted June 07, 2019 at 12:54PM by Cybion_ http://bit.ly/2WpcDGa

No comments:

Post a Comment