Friday, June 7, 2019

How do I prevent my mobile from getting snatched from the canopy of a taxi?

I live in Bangladesh and I commute by taxi autorickshaw. It takes about 3 hours in total for commuting to and from the workplace every day. So naturally, I read on my mobile.

The hood/canopy of the autorickshaw was cut while it was running at speed (20-30km?) and my mobile was snatched away as I reading on it.

Here is an image of an autorickshaw If you notice, you would see that the sides are enclosed with grill-gates/doors.

I cannot always be vigilant and constantly on the lookout for when someone cuts the canopy and grabs the mobile. And any kind of objects deemed a weapon is illegal here in Bangladesh.

So how do I prevent it from getting snatched from the canopy overhead or from the canopy at the back?

PS: If this is not the right place for this question, please suggest the correct sub before deleting this.



Submitted June 07, 2019 at 01:42PM by Experimentalphone http://bit.ly/2wRAm7H

No comments:

Post a Comment