Sunday, June 23, 2019

Something to say about V Development Group


Like most of us here, I have dumped thousands of dollars into the CCW lifestyle over the past few years. Belts, guns, holsters, holster making equipment and supplies, clothes, ammunition and all kinds of other things.I've dealt with many companies, customer service ranging from terrible to outstanding, Vdevgru being the latter. I'll cut to the point.I've purchased gun belts from Ares, bladetech, the company we don't name, 5.11, Blackhawk, Beltman, and others I'm forgetting, but that's because since I got it about a year ago, I'm always finding myself reaching for the AIWB Megingjord belt. In fact I don't even hang it up anymore; it sits on my dresser with my other EDC items. It's crazy comfortable, highly adjustable, aids strongly in print reduction as the buckle is practically non existent in terms of size, (I'm 5'9" 165lbs) and serves my needs perfectly.Well over the weekend, the buckle broke. Today (on a Sunday) I emailed the company inquiring about a repair on the belt, and I was told I'll be getting a new one free of charge less than 10 minutes later. That buckle is now being made with a much stronger material. I'm blown away by the outstanding service, but here's the kicker: this isn't the first time, it's every single time I order from them. I ask questionsn get a quick response. I mention that I would love a sticker, I get two and free grip stickers. I mention something about a product they don't carry anymore and get offered something that's not even for sale on the site yet, complete with a complimentary patch. I'm not affiliated with the company in any way, but people are quick to complain when something goes wrong, so I feel it's important to mention when it goes so right. The swag isn't what had pleased me, it's the effort to make sure I'm a happy customer that does. The unfortunate part is I've had too many experiences with companies that I won't name that have got my dollar and made excuses about my issues or have simply failed to respond.10/10 would strongly recommend V Development products to anyone without hesitation. Some CCW companies almost seem to make novelty natured products (looking at you, Versacarry), which IMO gun oriented products should NEVER be for safetys sake. Look at Vdevgru and you'll see a company who takes it seriously. via /r/CCW http://bit.ly/2KxbqLu

No comments:

Post a Comment