Thursday, June 20, 2019

I did something so stupid the other day that it's driving me crazy.


So the other day I was walking around a pawn shop and they had table where they had discounted items that they were trying to sell. Lying on the table was a Daisy BB gun. It was the kind you put in gas canisters. I was just browsing the pawn shop when I passed by this table. When I saw the BB gun, I picked it up and I started looking at it and I pointed the barrel right at my face. I turned it around when that split-second realization hit me of what an idiot I was for doing that and I put the gun down and I walked out the door. I can't believe what a fucking idiot I was for doing that. I'm always very safe with guns but for that second I had let my guard down. It's torturing me inside. via /r/CCW http://bit.ly/2ItoTl9

No comments:

Post a Comment