Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Any advice or experience on concealing better?


I’ve been carrying for a number of months now. I’ve been shooting for awhile so gun handling and safety is down pat, but I’ve kind of given up on trying for “full concealment.” Here’s what I’m up against- I’m young, 6’ and 145 lbs. Beanpole basically. In summer wear, (t-shirt or button down and jeans) I print all the time. Most of the time while shopping or moving around, my shirt rides up over the grip and stays, completely revealing that I have a gun. I’m at the point now where I just don’t care. PA is open carry, and no one notices what I’m doing much less if there’s a small piece of black polymer on my belt line. Most people around here carry or are very sympathetic to the desire to be armed. I remember my beanpole dad saying that he did the same thing when he carried- just carry and who cares who sees it.But do any of you more experienced guys have any practical tips on how to keep your gun in your pants? (Pun intended...)I have an HK P30sk, SP101, and Kimber Micro 9 that I rotate through. Sticky holsters mostly. via /r/CCW http://bit.ly/2IqkYpc

No comments:

Post a Comment