Tuesday, June 18, 2019

ComfortTac Belly Band


Just wanted to make a post saying that if anyone here is looking for a belly band holster, I would highly recommend ComfortTac's latest revision of their Ultimate Belly Band. Since I do have a gut, I tried both their XL in black and the standard nude (flesh color) band. Luckily, the nude fit me since it doesn't come in XL. It carries both my Kahr CW45 and CM9 just fine, and I prefer not to use the strap since it adds time to my draw and my guns haven't come close to backing out. They revised it so that the detachable mag carrier has a strap. My only complaint with the mag carrier is that it will BARELY fit my CW45 6 round mag, and I mean the strap is stretched to its absolute limit. Other than that, the band is extremely comfortable, and the flesh color doesn't show up easily under white shirts. The standard size fits up to a 44" belly (measured at belly button).Edit: added size comment via /r/CCW http://bit.ly/2XWZjKP

No comments:

Post a Comment