Thursday, January 24, 2019

Going to NOLA from Michigan for Halloween vacation...should I carry there?


Hola! I'm going on vacation in October and flying from Detroit to New Orleans with my girlfriend.Staying there for 6 days, for the halloween activities and such, see some museums, etc.Looking for some advice on whether or not it's worth the hassle of flying in with/driving with a gun and stuff? Most likely flying, but renting a car might be an option also, but that doesn't really matter.I'd imagine I'll be leaving the gun at the hotel/airbnb most of the time since we'll be in and out of bars, drinking, etc and I definitely don't want to get arrested on vacation for carrying somewhere that I shouldn't have.Girlfriend told me to "leave the gun at home and enjoy the vacation" but the girlfriend hasn't ever stared down the barrel of a gun, and I have, so her opinion is void lol.Is NOLA somewhere that I should be worried about, and adjust my vacation plans to carry a gun? I would LOVE to just have a relaxing vacation without carrying or worrying about shit like that, but I know that in the US these days...that's hard to accomplish. via /r/CCW http://bit.ly/2DwoOup

No comments:

Post a Comment