Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Any experts on German knife laws? Question regarding flippers.


Hi, so I have a flipper knife that I want to make compliant with the German knife carrying laws, which state that a knife cannot be BOTH one-hand opener AND locking. Since my flipper locks, it has to be made to not be able to open with one hand. If I can add some kind of blocker to the blade that has to be held open with one hand while you open the knife with the other hand, that would be compliant, right? My current thinking is to take a kind of U ring and attach it to the bottom of the knife to block the blade, and using some kind of spring mechanism to keep it in place, so you have to hold it open before flipping the knife open or closed.Any help or advice would be appreciated! via /r/CCW http://bit.ly/2HC0KKD

No comments:

Post a Comment