Saturday, January 26, 2019

Friend had a gun pulled on him (MN)


I'm thinking about getting my ccw and so I've been thinking a lot about situations and reading the laws. This happened to my friend today, what would you do? And would you be allowed to shoot him even though my friend asked to check up on the girl. Would that be considered seeking it out?Today I was walking down the Nicollet Mall and I something caught my attention. I saw a man who appeared to be in his fifties dancing and trying to grind up on some girl who looked to be in her twenties to some music that was playing inside of a bus-stop that I was walking past. She was laughing but backing off of him at the same time. I thought something might be up so I did what I normally do in these situations and went up to the guy and said, "I don't think she looks very comfortable with what you're doing." He said, "That's my girl-friend motherfucker," or something along those lines. He stepped back asking me to fight him and at the same time opened up his coat, whipped out a gun, and stuck the barrel against my face. I think the gun was plastic because when he bumped my face with it, I could feel that the material the gun was made of wasn't steel. My brain jammed. I had no idea what to do so I just stood there looking into the eyes of this guy who was threatening to shoot me. After a few moments I got some of my brain working again and so I turned to the girl with this guys gun in my face and asked her if this was her boyfriend and she just said, "Yes." I don't know if she was trying to diffuse the situation or what but something felt awfully wrong about the way she said that. via /r/CCW http://bit.ly/2FSieRg

No comments:

Post a Comment