Tuesday, January 29, 2019

I have a felon stalking me in NYS. Weapon options??

These past few days have been incredibly frustrating. I’ve been getting stalked at my workplace by a woman. This woman’s husband (also a violent felon) has called my workplace “looking” for her. They have some twisted jealousy driven relationship and she’s been telling her husband that she has something “going on” with me. This is not the case and never was. She’s made advances towards me, somehow got my phone number and texted me repeatedly until I blocked her. I told her repeatedly that I wasn’t interested and she will not stop. She comes into my workplace everyday and harasses me. I told my two bosses and they are not taking it seriously and one of them even thought it was funny.

Being that they’re not going to protect me, I have to protect myself. I have a CCW in another state, which of course does me zero good here in NY. I just looked up getting a taser and what do ya’ know, illegal here in NY as well. This is so frustrating. Here are two felons, who clearly don’t care about the law and will carry whatever weapons they want and I can’t even have a taser to protect myself. NY is so backwards.

What other weapon options do I have? What’s better, pepper spray or a knife?



Submitted January 29, 2019 at 04:04AM by Busybody10 http://bit.ly/2FUhJq4

No comments:

Post a Comment