Thursday, November 1, 2018

Securing ccw in car


Hi all,I'm getting my ccw in state where I cannot carry in bars and schools. As a musician, that means my primary places of employment are ruled out for legal carry. So I'm wondering how best to secure my firearm while working, particularly when gigging out as i have to leave my car unattended for longer periods during the evening/midnight/early morning hours. I have an old Volvo so the Console Vault is not an option. I've read where others suggest tethering a mobile safe under the seat, but with my vehicle being unattended for long periods, I am worried that's insufficient. Are there other solutions that are not secure?I've thought that I could opt to leave or at home, but I'd prefer having my ccw on me while loading gear and driving home as my city of residence is fairly unsafe.Any recommendations and wisdom is much appreciated. Thanks! via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2AEQ4FQ

No comments:

Post a Comment